Attracting and retaining talent is a key challenge for organisations today. You want to keep
your employees engaged and motivated. A strong employee benefits package can help.
In today’s competitive job environment, employees value a broad and well-designed benefit package that addresses their total needs. The range of benefits that can be provided is diverse, including traditional benefits such as Health & Protection Insurance, Flexible Benefits, as well as the more recent inclusions like Workplace Health & Wellness.
MP Honan Benefits
Our experts work closely with clients to understand their business and align their benefits programme to their business objectives.
We help clients maximise their healthcare dollar and ensure that their employee benefits programme is well-administered and remains competitive.
Honan Benefits offers an integrated benefits solution. Our approach includes tailoring solutions to our clients through benefits consulting, insurance brokerage, and benefits administration services, from inception to implementation and ongoing administration.
Our Benefits Consulting encompasses regional and international programs, benchmarking reports, and employee engagement.
MP Honan Benefits Service
Honan Benefits offers a dedicated team who will guide you throughout the entire process. A Client Manager will oversee your program and offer ongoing consultation, whilst our wider team will support your employees through an employee helpdesk, where your employees can direct specific or technical queries regarding their plans.
These also include:
- Full outsourcing of claims administration including reimbursement of claims for your self-funded benefits programs
- 24×7 online employee self-service
- On-line claims tool that tracks submission & status
- Employee call centre during business hours
Honan Benefits has a strong and capable team from diverse backgrounds, including insurance, risk, HR, consulting, technology and operations. We draw from our rich industry experience to deliver unique, innovative solutions. We have a commitment to our clients that truly differentiates us.
Many companies look towards Singapore as the Asian Regional hub with its Finance and HR operations centralised here.
We help clients coordinate multi-country benefits programmes, which allow you to:
- Centralise so that HR has a bird’s eye view
- Harmonise Benefit Strategy Globally
- Meet with local market practice
- Satisfy regulatory requirements in accordance to local laws of the country
International Medical Benefits
Certain industries are driven by competitiveness of the sector to offer high-end benefits to their staff to cover high limits for Inpatient, Outpatient Clinical, Specialist and Alternative Treatments, Maternity, Wellness, Dental and Vision.
We add value by assisting clients to make sense of the various products in the market and recommend one that suits our client’s needs.
Local Employee Benefits
Our aim is to build long, trusting relationships with our clients.
Client-focused service plan:
- Providing a high level of benefits advisory
- Maintaining high service level
- Keeping in touch regularly through interval meetings and updates about market trends
We provide valuable insights and data to our clients through our knowledge of the market.
Companies should conduct a Benchmarking Exercise every few years in order to find out the following:
- Is the company providing the right type and level of benefits for their employees
- How do their benefits compare with competitors
- Kept abreast of market trends
Employee Communication Sessions
We will communicate with your staff to ensure that the full value of the benefits is understood and appreciated through scheduled communication session.
Service fulfilment is not complete without an effective Claims Management System.
We have our own In-house experienced Claims Practitioners who who will assist our clients in these areas:
- HR – advise on claims trends (what are the most common claims submitted, the average costs associated).
- Employee – assist in advising if expenses incurred for Medical Condition and Treatment is claimable, including an explanation of the benefits and claims.